Indulge yourself on a tour of Shanghai that offers a whole new take on the sights that it offers its visitors. This tour takes you into the heart of the city’s water routes and opens a whole new world of fun and adventure.
Start your trip in the care of a professional Shanghai cruise tour guide from the Zhujiajiao Ancient Water Town, a place with 17 centuries of history. Let the evolution of this city mesmerize you as you take in the architecture of the many popular tourist spots covered in this tour. You will get to see the Yu Garden, The Bund, and Shanghai Tower while crossing between whole sections of the city and its diversity. Being fully customizable, you can also take your route and discover new Shanghai tourist attractions that few other tourists visit.
It is a journey that will leave you satisfied, and yet, wanting so much more. The tour also includes pick and drop from the hotel, a scrumptious lunch, and all other fees.
Departure Time: 09:30 AM
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located hotel, outskirt hotel, airport or cruise port.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zhujiajiao Ancient Town, No.36 Meizhou Road, Qingpu District Zhujiajiao Town, Shanghai 201713 China
Meet your knowledgeable guide at your hotel lobby. After one hour driving, you will start your exciting sightseeing tour from Zhujiajiao water town. It’s the best-preserved water town in the area with history over 1700 years. There are old bridges, antiquated architecture and bubbling streams. You can wander along the canal, stroll around the old lanes, visit few houses with gardens. Later, enjoy a relaxing boat riding on the canal to see beautiful surrounding. Don’t miss out the opportunity to take some fabulous pictures.
Revitalize yourself with a delicious lunch in a local restaurant where you can have some local delicious dishes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Yu Garden (Yuyuan), No.218 Anren Street, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200010 China
In the afternoon, you will go back to Shanghai city, and visit Yuyuan Garden, a very ancient and well-preserved garden with the history of 400years old. You will see the stylish Chinese pavilion and authentic old architectures. Or you will have an alternative option to visit the famous Jade Buddha Temple instead. Please note that Yuyuan Garden is closed on every Monday, and you will visit Jade Buddha Temple instead.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Bund (Wai Tan), Zhongshan East 1st Road, Shanghai China
Then, continue to the Bund where you will see amazing city skyline, including the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Shanghai World Financial Center Shanghai Tower, Shanghai Tower and colonial buildings along the Huangpu River. It surely lights up your whole trip in Shanghai.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Shanghai Tower, No479 Lujiazui Ring Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai China
From the Bund, you will visit Shanghai Tower (632 meters), the highest building of China. You will have a panoramic view of the whole city with a 360 degrees dimension from the observatory.
If you have already visit some of those places above before, and want to do something different this time. Please feel free to pick below attraction or activities base on your interests: Pearl TV Tower/World financial center/Jinmao Tower, or Shanghai Museum
After the tour, your guide will take you back to the hotel, cruise port or airport.
Duration: 1 hour
From USD 208.00
- Private guide
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch – Local Style Lunch
- Dinner in Shanghai city (only if option is selected)
- Bottled water
- Zhujiaojiao, Shanghai Tower, Yu Garden ( or Jade Buddha Temple) Admission tickets
- Entry/Admission – Zhujiajiao Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission – Yu Garden (Yuyuan)
- Entry/Admission – Shanghai Tower
- Additional food and drinks
- Additional entrance fees
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- For Spanish guide service, please book at least 3 days in advance
- For airport/cruise layover or outskirt area travelers, please choose Outskirts Departure
- Please note that Yuyuan Garden is closed on every Monday, and you will visit Jade Buddha Temple instead
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.